Friday, October 26, 2007

26th October 2007

Is this boring? I don’t know how you are reacting to this, how could I. I only say in defence of these large monologues that it is based on experience, and when you are young reading the opinions of a more experienced person it can uncover new ways of thinking about things. Your Mum always tells me to write down all my philosophies and up until now I saw no point. I hope that some of this stuff can be a resource for you. I do stress that you should read lots of books like Way of the peaceful warrior, Ghandi's autobiography, Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, The Dice Man, The Bhagavad-Gita, The Bible, all my Yoga stuff, the list goes on. The point is to get as broad a range of opinions as possible. My philosophies in this diary will not all be true, just my take on them, so its up to you to source what you want from it. Don’t just read this once however, highlight or cut and paste sections so you can come back to it. I do this myself. I know there is some really good stuff in here because I often read or hear similar sentiments elsewhere from people who get a lot more respect (and money) than I do for the same information.

I just realised I have not said I love you. Wow that’s amazing. Well one thing I can say is that I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t love you already, and secondly, I don’t know how I will be able to fit all these feelings in my wee head and heart when you arrive and we finally meet. I cant wait for that day.

0 comments: